All volunteers with the organization need to have their clearances before they can Volunteer.
Below are links that will help you in applying for you clearances:
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- You will need to create an account first.
- After creating your account, you will receive an email with your password in order to log in to the website and complete the clearance application.
- Please be prepared to have as many previous residency addresses dating back to 1975 as possible before beginning the on-line application process.
- Please be sure to select the appropriate type of clearance for volunteer services.
- Verification can take up to 14 days and applicants can choose to receive notification via email, mailed to their home address, or both. (It is recommended that you choose both because you then have a physical copy of this document).
- Applicants MUST provide the Rockettes Softball Organization with a copy of the original form
- PA Criminal History Clearance
- Verification will be obtained immediately.
- Applicants MUST provide the Rockettes Softball Organization with a copy of the original form.
- FBI Federal Criminal History Clearance (ONLY for those who have lived outside the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the last 10 years) — If you have lived in PA for at least 10 years complete THIS FORM instead –:
- Applicants MUST register online. Due to volunteer services, applicants will submit their information via the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (NOT the Pennsylvania Department of Education).
- There is a fee of $27.00 for the fingerprint clearance. There is an ADDITIONAL fee of $2.50 to obtain a copy of the clearance. Credit/debit card may be used online (Please be sure to obtain a copy of the clearance).
- Applicants should either print out the registration confirmation number or, if they do not have access to a printer, they should record the number in a safe place.
- Once registered, you may have your fingerprints taken at the location of your choice – No appointments are necessary. Please check the website for the each location’s hours.
- Applicants must provide proof of identity upon arrival at the Fingerprint Center (a state issued drivers license, state I.D card, passport, etc.).
- After being fingerprinted, applicants MUST provide the Rockettes Organization with a copy of the original clearance.
- You must also register with the team that your are coaching/helping with on the “South Central PA Softball, Inc” website. Follow this link to be forwarded to their registration instructions page.